Saturday, October 25, 2014

October's Festive Goals

My favorite time of year is here!!! Time for the international quilt festival in Houston! It's a full week of workshops, exhibits, shopping, partying, sharing, and laughing. 
My goal for the month was to "be prepared". 
The more workshops you are fortunate enough to take... The more prep you have to do. 
I like to print out my lists, collect all my supplies, and create workshop supply kits that I can have ready for workshop day.
       
The workshops I will be participating in:

COLLAGE CONFETTI HORSE with LAURA HEINE

MY TEXTURED GARDEN with CECILE WHATMAN
RENEGADE THREAD PLAY with MELINDA BULA 

THREAD TOPPINGS with MELODY CRUST

DAISY DELIGHT—MANIPULATED MAGIC with JENNIE RAYMENT

THREAD STORIES with JENNIFER DAY

DYE PAINTED SILK SCARVES with HEATHER THOMAS

Suitcases packed. Let's rock and roll and celebrate 40 years of quilt shows!


I sent in a headshot for the faces of quilters collection. A star block for the NASA challenge. And I have my first quilt accepted for show display!

Houston... Here I come!

No comments: