Tuesday, March 29, 2022

A First Embroidery on my Bernina 880


We did it... We got my dream machine!
I now own a Bernina 880 Crystal Edition. 
The stitches and embroidery 
are to die for and the crystal bedazzle 
embellishment cracks me up...
It came with all the bells 
and whistles this girl could want
 and I am thrilled!
AND
WAYYYYYYYYY
WAYYYYYYYY
WAYYYYYYY
OVER MY HEAD.
So, I knew I had to 
start at the very beginning-
a very good place to start...)
I took 2 days worth of classes at A NIMBLE THIMBLE in Tyler, Texas
and I am watching every online video I can to absorb all I can.
I had already stitched 25 pages 
of folded in half 10 X 10 sheets 
of stitches for my 
stitch sampling book 
when I decided to jump on the 
embroidery project of the month band wagon.
Just putting on the hoop- 
it was magic!
And now... 

back to my stitch book...




No comments: