Monday, August 1, 2022

From Covid/strep/Bleechhhhhh TO Bobbin Failure and Cassie

My machine is off for repairs...  and I am soooooo frustrated. I have never been so attached to a sewing machine. But she served me well- Here are hi lights from July:

I am participating in the
Free-motion Challenge Quilting 
Along with Angela Walters
She reminds all it takes practice to get better at free-motion quilting & practice is so much more fun when you are doing it with friends. Sew- she host these group Machine Quilting Along!
We all buy the quilt print outs and threads & join the FB groups and watch the videos and feel like we are sewing with others.
I got a very late start courtesy of 
    covid/strep/ BLECHHHHHH!!!!
And now I am on hold for final section until I get my machine back... but I did get a few weeks worth of work in on the one week I had!

Alas... it was this breathtaking 
embroidery Diva that overtook my machine.
Meet Cassie the Crazy Crafter 
from Sweet Pea Embroidery
Layer by Layer I follow the pattern 
changing threads and fabrics...
I was thrilled with these 2 blocks...
But then trouble arrived...
And here is where she jammed... 
and stopped accepting a bobbin :(

Now it is in the hands of my dealer...
and my sewing space is abandoned.


No comments: