Monday, January 30, 2023

Mom's 80th birthday LOVE

My Mom turned 80 on January 20, 2023!
And I was fortunate to fly out there 
and spend a week with her...
 sharing the celebrations of this milestone.
So, I needed a really special gift!
EmbroideryOnLine and 
my Bernina 880 to the rescue!
I created this love pillow 
with one of their newest release designs.
Next I created a layout to embroider 

the 12 different names of 

her children,

her grandchildren,

And her great grand children!
And of course, everyone- 

deserved their own font!
I pieced it all together... 

and then debated between 

wallhanging or pillow.

But- pillow won!
I also tried my hand at card making... 

I will def be doing many more of these!!!
She opened it- 

and admired the back thankfully!

...ummmmm, Ma
TURN IT OVER...
She was even more impressed 

by the front!!!

HAPPY 80TH MOM!!!

No comments: