Wednesday, February 18, 2015

QUILTCON here I come!!!

Prepped, Packed, & Ready for Quiltcon!





This has a been a tough convention to get ready for... 


One of my classes- Off the Grid: Creating Alternate Layouts with Lee Heinrich (requires 5-20 pieced quilt blocks)- so it became a selvage block obsession. 

Somehow, in spite of life chaos- I created 13-  10" blocks


I also created a mega 19 1/2" block that I figured is the equivalent to 4 blocks.


So, all together I have "17" block options for class manipulations


I have precut suares, strips, and yardage... so I should be covered! 


My other 2 workshops required a whole lot of fabric prep!!!
But I got it all organized... somehow! 
I am really looking forward to both
Strings of Florid Blooms Double Wedding Ring with Victoria Findlay Wolfe & Bias Strip Curves with Sherri Lynn Wood 

Two more "tasks" I took on:

cards:


&

lanyards


So Austin... Here I come!!!

1 comment:

SashaGirl said...

Hi Robyn! I met you at QuiltCon sitting at a lunch table. Would love to here how your last two classes turned out. Karen