Saturday, February 27, 2021

Pins & Fabric & Styrofoam- OH MY

After shoulder surgery... quilting wasn't really an option for many weeks... so I spent lots of time exploring new crafts on line. Creating Christmas ornaments became an obsession. By the time I was done- I had a small decorative tree full- and many were passed on as gifts! 

I ordered all my supplies on line- amazon is a dream come true between covid and post op! And all my patterns and you tubes were shared by others enthusiasts on Pinterest! (Mostly by MisterDomestic)

After 3 ornaments- I had exhausted my first box of pins and realized I was going through 100's of pins per ornament and had to reorder. 
This let me shift projects for a while.
48 hours later- I was back to styrofoam!
My niece stopped by and a panda found a new 🏡 home earlier than expected...

On February 11, 2021- EAST Texas broke all records for temperatures, SNOW, and ICE!
We would remain buried beneath 8-10 inch snow topped with ice for 8 days!
I couldn't miss the chance to shoot pics of my ornaments in the very rare & initially stunning 
East Texas snow wonderland!


No comments: