Monday, February 1, 2021

"The Infinity Stone" Quilt in Linework



My journey to Nebula continues... 
I'm 22 weeks in- and I have finally caught up on the seventh project "The Infinity Stone" Quilt!

Lot's of pieces to cut- clip- and sew!
And- 7 Blocks later:
This art quilt just fit the center of my craft room floor...
Pieced & ready for border
Batting & backing pinned- and ready to quilt
Border ready for binding!
Machine sewn on front... Handsewn on back.
Below is completed quilt as it hangs in guest room to hopefully welcome visitors. (Post covid- someday). Thank goodness for 2 sided command tape for those edges that wanted to dangle inward!

As posted: intherobynsnest Week22+:J2N- I have finally completed my Infinity Stone quilt. It will hang in guest room to hopefully welcome visitors. (Post covid- someday). #journey2nebula #jaybirdquilts #tulapinklinework

No comments: