Friday, October 23, 2020

The ROCK CANDY Table topper... that went POOF

Continuing on my Journey to Nebula in weeks 7 & 8: the challenge is beginning to pick up its intensity. But the lessens shared by Jaybird Quilts & team support through the Journey to Nebula Facebook group have been perfect to get me through!
I decided to create a painters pallet and use a selection of mixed collections of Tula Pink fabrics.
Week7:J2N... Rotary cutting and mapping Rock Candy Table Topper layout for this weeks challenge! #journey2nebula #jaybirdquilts #rockcandytabletopper #tulapinkfabric



So proud of my open seams!

Ready for quilting!


I decided to create a pillow instead of table topper...
Week8:J2N... Creating “Rock Candy”... continuing on my Journey to Nebula 
with Jaybird Quilts and the J2N Facebook gang. Alas... multi-week hiatus needed- but I’ll be back ASAP with bionic shoulder improvement! #journeytonebula #jaybirdquilts #rockcandyquilt #tulapinkfabric

Alas, 
Surgery next week for my shoulder will force me to drop out of J2N for next several weeks. 
Will play catch up ASAP...

No comments: