Friday, April 9, 2021

Nebula BOM 4




I am finally getting into a quilters "rhythm".
I have joined a weekly learn to free motion quilt workshop with Angela Walters!
 It got going this week (and will run for 6 weeks).
I've also decided to learn EPP! It's something to travel with- 
Now that I am vaccinated,
& my options to visit family 
are finally opening up! 
SO, with all my added artistic goals- 
it is even more important I stay focused and not fall behind!
And with that- 
I awaited the airing of her online workshop- 
and got to work the next day!
I completed 2 practice blocks & 2 kit blocks.
Either this pattern was easier- 
or I am growing more comfortable with piecing?
Either way- 
I am happy with results, 
and got it done in just a few hours 
over 2 days!

Triangles sewn to hexes...
newly formed triangles ready to be joined...
Diamonds ready to be merged...
Center seam determines if it will lay pucker free!
All 4 Blocks Complete!!! 


No comments: