Tuesday, March 21, 2023

First birthday sewing & creativity 
for the twins is in full force. 
I have already shipped the first box off 
to SB and await final fabrics 
to create the dresses my daughter
 requested for the twins to wear 
for their 1st birthday party!
Here are pics of just a few of the items 
I shipped out last week... 
(alas, somehow I forgot to take pics of the
 3 matching aprons I created 
for the twins and Abraham, but they are same pattern as criss cross below)

I created decorations for the 
highchairs for cake smash! 
This was a cross between making 
a mild dent in my ribbon stash
 and ITH embroidery for center flag:
...each ribbon was precut and then
 folded over in half and looped through itself...
I also made bibs for cake smash!
I added CAM snaps atop... to close

All that was last week. This week is all about the dresses. SEW far I did 2 trial run dresses to work out the kinks... and there are MANY as I await the part themed fabric requested.
First I ended up with this disaster :
That left me with a wasted eve 
and my seam ripper :(
But, eventually- I got here.
All the Peter Pan themed party fabrics should arrive today for party dresses... wish me luck!

No comments: