Monday, March 27, 2023

“Second star to the right and straight on ‘til morning. ”

 Peter Pan Dresses 

for the Twins First Birthday!

I joined the on-line group 

Cottage Momma Patterns 

and was able to create my dresses

using the pattern she shared

SEW, I sprinkled some pixie dust... 

found fabrics online... 

eagerly awaited their arrival & got to work.

All my dress fabrics are part of 
Michael Miller- Peter Pan collection
As I sewed, I waited for my blues to be delivered.
And as soon as they arrived, 
I was back to sewing dress 2.
I was determined they be complimentary- 
but not the same!
The creation of these dresses 
turned out to be 
far more involved than anticipated... 
of course, that is because I over did it 
(seems I always do). 
I know now my daughter 
would have been equally happy 
with simple one fabric dresses. 
But, as always... 
It became yet another quilting obsession.  

(Front)
(Back)
bows are just snapped on 
and will be easy to remove
We fly out in a few days... 
I still can't believe a year has passed!


I have returned from Neverland... 
where EVERYONE shared pixie dust 
and COVID-19.
Needless to say, now it is my turn 😷


No comments: