Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Gingerbread and Garland... oh my!

Making gingerbread cookies without baking!!!
This month OESD released a new ITH machine embroidery Gingerbread cookie pattern! And of course- I just had to give it a go!!!
Brown felt layer for top and eventually backing...
White & Red sparkle felts as icing!
I varied felt sparkles for roofs 
from previous leftovers...
Once fully embroidered...
I wash away the 2 layers of stabilizer...
I also created "trays" of 
felt gingerbread cookies in the same way! 
All are now ready to be 
added to the Christmas tree!!!
Another project this month from OESD
 is this stunning bunting:
Greene sparkle vinyl used for "pine" bunting
I also created bows to be pinned 
in place with brads. 
They join the layers between 
the stitched wreath loops.
And after I created 2 more bows... at 150%
Bring on the Holidays!!!!


No comments: