Friday, January 29, 2016

Wooohooo! Topper completed! 

I contacted a longarmer in hopes of the quilt being completed on time for our local quilt show & hope to pass it along for quilting next week.


Prior to addition of the border-
 quilt topper placed on full sized bed
face down 

closeup of selvage stars from back

I added 22" borders to all sides... 

thus creating a QUEEN SIZED topper!


**********

But the high point of my week:

My son earned his very first movie credit! 
I was such a proud kvelling Momma watching in the theatre when his name rotated up on the "big" screen in the closing credits!

The Video Game Orchestra (VGO) performed the themes, accompaniment & sound effects for RoosterTeeths original movie LAZER TEAM.

My son is a cellist on the movie score & promos. Currently, he is on the team tweaking the music for the release of the movie sound track!



 my local theatre





No comments: