Friday, August 5, 2016

The Need for SPEEEEEED

My DH waits all year long for the Lamborghini GIRO. It is a week long gathering of Lambo speedsters who gather for a convoy through different parts of the country each summer. This year we explored Utah, Idaho, & Wyoming. 



Beautiful... and with amazing sights to see... 
experiences to be had...
and stunning views to photograph...

Long winding roads... 
Moose & Bulls roadside... 
Yellow Stone National Park...


Alas... all are at altitudes that (while he was fueling his need for speed)... I endured the need to breathe.

Since returning 🏡 home... My son flew in :D
for a few days of wedding planning.

And I have finally found a bit of time to sneak off in to my quilting room.

Here is a sneak peak of what I am working on now:


 

Chow Bella,


No comments: