Monday, February 21, 2022

Baptism Ensemble Complete!!!

I am officially done sewing 
in white for the Baptism!!!
Bring on the brights!!!
But seriously,
It has been my privilege 
to create every part 
of their Baptism attire. 
I just hope Mom & Dad 
are happy with it 
AND it all fits.
Momma is 33 weeks now...
She just needs to hang on...
Bibs & Burp Cloths

And here is the full ensemble...
Ready for their Baptism!


Update... 
packing for Travel to SB and 
my worries about luggage making it 
safely were excessive. 
To my relief- all made it without complication. Baptism morning I delivered 
my heirlooms to church 
and we were ready to dress the twins. 
Deandra was very sweet 
and thanked me for them.
Photos are from from Baptism
Sunday, April 25, 2022
I was SEEEEEW relieved when these dresses fit over their heads!

No comments: